Composting Toilets Initiative
A major objective for 2017/18 is provision of improved toilet facilities on Ealing allotment sites. Most allotment sites particularly smaller sites, lack toilets but with increasing use of allotments by female tenants, families and community groups this needs to change. EAP, working with Ealing Council, has made major steps forward in this area.
Instructions for construction of composting toilet supplied by Dunster House Limited are provided with delivery of the product. For convenience of allotment site managers a PDF copy is provided by this link (PDF 10mb). Please note instructions are regularly revised.
To assist preparation work, prior to ordering and installation of composting toilet, members of allotments who have installed Dunster Composting Toilets have contributed to guidance notes. The notes are regularly reviewed. Any contributions or corrections will be welcome. Download (PDF 1mb)
Signs for toilet
Suggestions for signage to adapt for your installation
- Gents Urinal MSWord docx download PDF download
- Wash your hands MSWord docx download PDF download
- Ladies and Gents MSWord docx download PDF download
- Using toilet MSWord docx download PDF download
- Use this seat MSWord docx download PDF download
- Roll of honour PDF download